1. Have the right to inspect and manage the warehouse.
2. Responsible for the procurement of materials and equipment of the company.
3. Responsible for checking the quality and quantity of materials purchased.
4. Have the right to reject purchase orders that have not been approved by the director.
5. Responsible for keeping the necessary original records of the procurement work, doing statistics and reporting regularly to director.
6. Purchase order must provide when purchase the materials or equipment and report it to the superior.
7. Purchasing must be carried out in strict accordance with the process, control reduces the procurement cost, conduct management and evaluation to supplier, update suppliers (form) per year by a certain percentage.
8. Responsible for coordination with admin department when ordering stock.
9. Comprehensively allocate the company's inventory resources, must understand the current inventory situation when ordering, in the case have storage of stock, must according to out of stock first.
Around 18 years old to 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skill(s): AutoCount Software, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Mandarin Speaking are advantage.
- Preferably 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is a bonus.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Able to work as a team. Able to communicate and coordinate as a team.
- Patient, Responsible and Enthusiasm.
- Preferably live nearby our company (skudai area) are advantage.