- To Supervise shift Production activities to meet quality, productivity, achieving targets, yield cost and customer satisfaction.
- Work with planner to ensure the production schedules & work orders are planned according to the capacity.
- Ensure that the production lines are running according to the planned schedule
- Drive to resolve line problem with related quality & engineering department personnel
- Conduct employees¡¯ performance evaluation, safety procedures and rules and regulation are being followed.
- Monitor on the safety procedure, and ensure the rules and regulation are being followed
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
* Minimum Diploma/Degree in equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing field.
* Use quantitative techniques to analyze results and make decisions
* Good command in written and spoken in Malay and English