1. Loading and unloading company products.
2. Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
3. Obtaining clientsĄŻ and customersĄŻ signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
4. Reporting all delivery-related problems to logistic department.
5. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments. (Treats people with respect, keep commitments and works with integrity and ethically.)
6. Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
7. Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
8. Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
9. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
10. Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
11. Any other duties assigned by Sales Coordinator.
Around 23 years old to 35 years old
> Proven experience working in warehousing, manufacturing, or production
> Proven customer service experience is preferred
> The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
> The ability to work flexible hours
> The ability to lift heavy objects
> Good communication skills and strong work ethic