Responsible for assembling, testing, inspecting, and packaging per work instructions.
1. Prepare product for delivery, including cleaning, limited inspecting, packaging, and shipping newly manufactured parts.
2. Perform detailed inspection on all parts within the facility.
3. Prioritize work orders with other colleagues to ensure production schedules are maintained.
4. Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
5. Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
6. Complete scrap records, training records, and other documentation as required
7. Complete basic production, health, safety, and environmental hazard training courses as required
8. Communicate status of work and report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Manager
9. Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager