1) Generate project scope of work and technical specifications based on project proposal requirements and bid documents.
2) Lead design team of junior engineers to ensure designs meet all contractual, code and permitting requirements.
3) Apply knowledge of the solar regulatory environment, DC and AC side considerations, specifics about PV plant equipment and their applications/uses and the interconnection process, both behind and in front of the meter, as needed.
4) Plan field engineering including remote or onsite participation of physical plant buildout.
5) Understanding project requirements and facilitating all deliverables to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
6) Able to self-manage duties while helping another project stake-holders to succeed with theirs.
7) Exercise experience, judgement, and knowledge to move projects forward quickly, accurately and with high quality.