- Assist in overseeing the production process.
- Assist in ensuring the production is cost effective.
- Initiate problem-solving and trouble-shooting processes as to reduce the production related problems and delays.
- Generate production reports, update specifications and work procedures.
- Minimize materials wastage and losses through proper control of materials, machinery and labor
- At least 1 years of working experiences in the machine operations or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible, discipline and able to work under pressure.
- Able to supervise and lead others.
- Three Full-Time position available