1) Responsible for the upkeep of the reception and office, manage the incoming and outgoing calls, provide good customer service to all walk-in customers, business partners, etc. and attend to all inquiries.
2) To provides administrative support services to all departments as and when duties warrant inclusive of general inquiries, incoming and outgoing of mails and couriers, maintenance of office fixtures, equipment etc.
3) To liaise with the property management for all elements of building access, use, restrictions, safety requirements, parking and to ensure all new and visiting employees are fully briefed.
4) To provide support on the implementation and administration of the HR spectrum.
5) To support the recruitment process, coordinate and oversee employees on-boarding with the essential tools of trade.
6) Perform payroll administration and processing for ON-TIME salary crediting.