Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level,Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Responsible in overseeing the day-to-day logistics operations to ensure execution excellence.
1) To provide and supports all operational tools related to logistics to ensure operational excellence and speed to market.
2) Schedule heavy equipment and machinery maintenance & ON-TIME recovery on any breakdown.
3) Development of a cost effective and efficiency Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) for Management review and implementation.
4) Identification of issues that may affect production or delivery of services, and recommend or provide solutions to promptly address issues.
5) Generate essential report for review and further improvements.
1. Knowledge in operation-logistic preferably with a minimum of 1 year experience either in constructions, mining or heavy equipment industry.
2. Good communications and interpersonal skills would be required when dealing with internal and external parties.
3. Computer literate in Microsoft Office e.g., Excel and Word.
4. Willing to travel.
Interested candidates may submit updated resume, certificates and testimonials to support application via email to: email@example.com
We thanks all candidate for having keen interest for the position. However ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE NOTIFIED.