• Planning new business and products to enhance the company¡¯s growth target 20% annually.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Use Strategic business planning tools to draw up business plans based on market studies done for short term and long term plans and review them annually
• Responsible in budgeting and marketing activities.
• Responsible for Product Division that is assigned e.g Occupational Health and Environmental Safety (OHES).
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Chemical/Environmental Safety) or Science-related field;
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience preferably Industrial Safety experience in Oil & Gas or Chemical related industry;
• Required Skill(s): Sales, Business Development, Network, Communication, Hands-on Sales with Network of Contact in the related industry;
• Preferably Manager with previous working experience as Safety Office/Safety Assessment Officer.