Junior Site Supervisor (Selangor - Subang Jaya SS15)Full Time
Meridian Interior Design Sdn Bhd
- To plan, execute, supervise and manage the entire work progress of renovation/construction work including preparation of work schedule, procurement of materials and equipment.
- To lead, coordinate and control all workers and sub contractors at site and ensure all works are carried out in accordance to the contract requirements, drawings, specification and projectí»s time schedule.
- To coordinate with in-house interior designers and responsible for clarification of all technical matters with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems at construction sites.
- To take charge of the safety of all materials and equipment at site.
- Minimum possess with Diploma in Construction Management/QS or Architecture.
- Preferably possess 2 years working experience in same capacity but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good working knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge in preparation of Gantt Charts and Critical Path Analysis.
- Familiar with QS work.
- Able to work independently, self motivated, honest, have good communication skill and strong problem solving skill.
- With own transportation.