• Responsible for sales & marketing of sanitary wares, tap fittings & tiles to construction project.
• To plan, identify and secure new sales and business opportunities
• Conduct product presentation, introduction and demo.
• Lead and manage sales team to achieve monthly sales and collection target
• Negotiates with principals for the best pricing and other term in the best interest of the company.
• Build and maintain good business relationship with and between all relevant parties, solve issues that may arise in all business circles to ensure the standards established in the initial sales agreement well maintained.
• To handle ad-hoc tasks as and when required
• Bachelor degree or above in Marketing/Sales/Business Management/Engineering major or any other related qualification.
• At least 3 years of sales management experience with prior experience in building materials industry preferred
• Good contact with developer, architect & interior designer.
• Independent with great strategic thinking, analytical, planning and presentation skill
• Good Management Skills plus ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Good commercial knowledge with outstanding negotiation skill, communication skill, and team management ability.