- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence other, develop and deliver presentations, and ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Working knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques with emphasis on post-sale customer service.
- Proficient reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to facilitate sales objectives.
- Ability to multitask and stay focused in a fast pace environment.
- Attend to sales enquiry by providing product and technical information, meetings, presentations and handling of customer¡¯s expectation
- Drive new sales growth through outcalls to unsold and undersold accounts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Improve product knowledge to ensure customer get the necessary advice.
- Understands the goals and concepts of the business to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Prepares sales forecast and monitor the sales execution closely to meet the sales forecast and target.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, AUTOCAD will be an added advantage.
- Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong math skills including conversions, Algebra and Geometry; mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- High degree of business ethics.
- Aggressive, competitive, self-motivated
- Problem solving/conflict resolution and negotiating skills.