- Responsible and accountable for providing effective and efficient coordination and secretariat functions.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including preparing agendas, liaising with stakeholders for attendance and taking minutes, and coordinate out-of-session briefings and related matters.
- Assist in developing and producing correspondence and reviewing briefs and reports, including proof-reading and editing, to maintain quality control.
- Contribute to the improvement of systems, policies and procedures that facilitate the effective independent functioning of compliance with legislation.
* At least a Bachelor¡¯s Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent
* Required skill(s): environmental knowledge, project management, good interactive and communication skills
* Preferred skill(s): solid waste, wastewater, carbon management, energy management and environmental data management
* Fresh graduates with no working experience are encouraged to apply for the position too
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
* Full-Time positions available