- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
* Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
* Three years experience in related field.
* Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
* Ability to work on tight deadlines.