- Plan and implement improvements to internal and external logistics systems or processes and comply with company policies or procedures.
- Establish most effective and efficient warehousing management.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering Discipline, in Logistic/Transportation, any other discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 ĘC 10 years EPCC Project Procurement experience.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.