If you can be better than who you were yesterday, you will get a job with us.
If you are hungry to win and still have solid integrity and empathy, you will have a career with us.
If you have passion for technology and tinkering with it, you will find yourself at home.
Come and be part of our team.
Please go through the below job description and requirements carefully before applying. Be ready to get committed in your role!
- This position is open to Malaysian candidates (currently residing in Malaysia) only.
- Candidates are required to have own transport with valid license.
- To follow up on new sales lead, find new customers, new projects and new opportunity to grow sales in the end user (B2C) sector.
- Collection and reporting to Sales Manager / The Management on the current market condition, customer feedbacks, competitor threats, new trend, opportunity and competitors pricing.
- Prepare sales activity and performance reports to the Sales Manager.
- Able to converse fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other languages or local dialect will be an added advantage.
Will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and good in managing job-related pressure.
- Experience in sales jobs will be an advantage for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Training will be provided.
- Immediate entry is preferred.
- Working hours: Monday - Saturday
*Monday - Friday (9:00am - 6:00pm) / Saturday (9:00am - 1:00pm)
If you have what it takes, kindly submit your complete resume to email@example.com