1.Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2.Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
3.Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
4.Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees.
5. Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
6. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
7.Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
8. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current record
9. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
11. Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.