• Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
• Help set policies.
• Evaluate work output.
• Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
• Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
• Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
• Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
• Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
• Handle day-to-day matters and provide efficient support for administration processes.
• Communicate with internal and external parties on matters related to purchasing activities.
• Assists in purchasing requirements of office/production.
• Preparing regular reports, data entry and filing important documents.
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
• Generate memos, emails and reports when needed. Write letters and emails.
• To undertake other ad-hoc duties specified by Management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/ STPM, Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply.
• At least 1years of working experience/ Experience in related work would be an added advantage
• Possess encouraging working attitude, independent and able to work in a fast pace and self-motivated environment.
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills. Able to converse in English, Malay & Mandarin verbally or via email and other means.
• Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office.
• Result oriented, able to work independently with minimum supervision
If you are interested, kindly email resume to email@example.com to join us onboard!