• To promote, market and sell ISTIQ Architectural Products to existing and new customers;
• Plan and execute marketing strategies to expand our list of clientele for further outreach;
• Meet sales and performance targets set by Management.
Around 24 years old to 35 years old
• Possess Degree in Civil Engineering (Building Services) or Mechanical Engineering or interior Design or equivalent
• Loves in selling and meeting people.
• Candidate must be keen to learn and explore new knowledge and technologies acquired by the company (training will be provided); Self learner, fast learner and self starter
• Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to provide technical and commercial support to customers;
• Ability to troubleshoot, identify, assess problems and situations as well as recommend solutions will be a key requirement;
• Good in calculation, estimation and willing to travel
• Able to work independently, under pressure and minimum supervision
• Good in computer application and internet browsing skill
• Able to do manual sketching. Familiar with drafting software such as CAD application and SketchUp is an added advantage.
• Have experience using ODEON Acoustic Software is an added advantage.
• Possess good PR, integrity & honesty and good communication skills;
• Have working experience preferably in Technical Sales in an added advantage
• Excellent verbal & written communication & customer relation skills;
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
• Possess driving license and own transport is an advantage