• Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases
• Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
• Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
• Professionalism and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Good physical enduranceGood in teamworking enviroment
• Good in teamworking enviroment
• Good in working attendent
Around 22 years old to 35 years old
• Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
• Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Valid driving license
• Salary depend on experince
• Please send your resume or walk in interview