• Ensure that projects or tasks assigned are completed on time and within budget.
• Study, highlight and resolve any discrepancies of drawings, Bills of Quantity and specification/standards.
• Liaise and attend meeting with client, sub-contractors and/or suppliers
• Plan, implement and monitor the weekly program so that the overall project program is achieved
• Ensure that the Occupational Safety & Health Management System is adhered to at all times
Around 23 years old to 27 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in industrial Application works is an added advantage.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Have an effective communication skill with all level of people.
• Have working experience in Project Management related field is andvantage
• Fresh graduate with Skill Enhancement Program is encouraged to apply.
• Able to work under pressure, multitasking environment and minimum supervision.
• Have good knowledge in Project Management (PMBOK), Procurement Process and strong Technical Background is an advantage.
• Love meeting people
• Experience in customer support services is an added advantage.
• Knowledgeable in technical drawings, bills of quantity and specification
• Willing to travel extensively both locally and overseas.
• Candidate must have good working attitude and excellent time management.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Seksyen U5, Shah Alam Selangor
• 1 Full-Time position(s) available.