1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
4. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
5. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
6. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.