• To handle full set of company's account with accounting software knowledge including costing, handling accounts receivable or accounts payable, general ledger, bank reconciliation and any other accounting and administrative related work.
• Prepare monthly accounting reports.
• To maintain proper documentations and filing to facilitate the audit purpose.
► Minimum LCCI or SPM with equivalent professional qualification.
► NOTICE: GST related knowledge and monitoring is a great advantage.
► Must have:
• Computer literate Microsoft Office, experience in Accounting System Autocount.
• Able to work independently, reliable and committed.
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player.